Tacoma opinions from somebody other than me related to Port of Tacoma new industrial process. The community might just-think this?
See, NW Innovation Works, What Permits Will Be Required for a Plant at Tacoma, Washington?, (Accessed January 18, 2016) (contact information for WA SEPA and EIS), online at http://nwinnovationworks.com/projects/port-of-tacoma (visited Jan. 18, 2016).
- See, Eric de Place and Maoulay Adjorlolo, WHAT METHANOL MEANS FOR THE NORTHWEST, (A look at China’s plans for three big export refineries) (Sightline Institute) (Aug. 17, 2015) (visited Jan. 13, 2016).
- See, Proposed Methanol Plant in Tacoma, (citation added Jan. 13, 2016).
- But Cf., Methanol Safe Handling Manual, (visited Jan. 13, 2016).
- See, Kendall, B., Tacoma: Let facts influence methanol decision, (The News Tribune} (letters to the editor) (Jan. 14, 2016), available at http://www.thenewstribune.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article54779545.html (visited Jan. 15, 2016).
- See, Sarah […], Proposed Methanol Plant in Tacoma, WA, (Jan. 8, 2016) (WordPress: Concrete Connection), online at https://concreteconnection.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/proposed-methanol-plant/ (visited Jan. 16, 2016).
- See, Northwest Innovation Works Tacoma Proposed Methanol Plant, (City of Tacoma) (Jan. 13, 2016) (pdf document) online at https://www.cityoftacoma.org/government/city_departments/planning_and_development_services/planning_services/proposed_methanol_plant> (visited Jan. 16, 2016).
- See, Northwest Innovation Works, Value-Added Manufacturing in the Northwest, (2016) (description of NW Innovation Works) online at http://nwinnovationworks.gallatinpa-ftp.com/ (visited Jan. 17, 2016).
- See generally, Dunkelberger, S., Signature drive seeks to put methanol plant to a vote, (Tacoma Weekly) (Jan. 14, 2016) online at http://www.tacomaweekly.com/news/view/signature-drive-seeks-to-put-methanol-plant-to-a-vote/ (visited Jan. 15, 2016).
- See generally, Exit133 – Proposed Methanol Plant Public Hearing 1, (n.d.), online at http://www.exit133.com/events/details/proposed-methanol-plant-public-hearing-1 (visited Jan. 16, 2016).
- See generally, McGuire, William. Chinese Investors Are Betting on Tacoma’s Future, (Newspaper Op-Ed) (The News Tribune (Tacoma WA) (Sept. 23, 2015), online at https://www.tacoma.uw.edu/sites/default/files/sections/InterdisciplinaryArtsandSciences/documents/general_docs/151005_news_China.pdf (visited Jan. 17, 2016).
- Contra, Claudia Riedener, Say NO to the huge methanol refinery proposed for the heart of Tacoma, (MoveOn.org Civic Action and MoveOn.org Political Action)(petition: to Tacoma City Council, Tacoma Mayor Strickland, Port of Tacoma Commissioners, Washington State Department of Ecology, The Washington State House and et al)(visited Jan. 13, 2016).
- Contra, No Water for Methanol
- Contra, Welcome a methanol plant? Let’s count the reasons not to
- Contra, Letter to the Editor: Proposed mega petrochemical methanol refinery in the Port of Tacoma
- Contra e.g., Martin, Kate, City of Tacoma: No Advisory Vote for Methanol Plant, (The News Tribune: Politics & Government), (Tacoma WA), (Jan. 19, 2016), online at http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/politics-government/article55502425.html (visited Jan. 20, 2016).
(Revised Monday, Jan. 20, 2016 : 1430 PST)