Taxes, lists, fees, rules, and the license fixes
Solves what? How? Applied to who?The solution is achieved when what happens? As fixed; the question is: do the specific taxes, lists, fees, rules, and licenses (collectively, “obeyers”) get removed?
Applying obeyers upon people; as a result, do we really have improved people actions tomorrow. Don’t think so. I have not recognized the obeyers in action creating the desired society (people interactions) improvements yet, as we continue to add more obeyers rules everywhere.1,2,3,4,5
We have doctor rules,5 police rules,4 government’s people rules and the fees or taxes that solve the problem.1,2,3
I think this
People, the average person, absent obeyers; therefore, will revert to what is right and just for people when given the correct and information. We don’t need obeyers that create new rules and collect money (not for the common good tomorrow) today. Ever hear the government say “we just don’t have a solution, so you must solve this problem yourselves”.
(1) Wikipedia No fly list (Wikimedia Foundation 2015), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Fly_List
(2) Seattle ‘gun violence tax’ defeats NRA challenge in court ruling (RT International Dec. 24, 2015), http://bit.ly/1MxYl9e
(3) Virginia to cancel concealed gun permit recognition with 25 states (RT International Dec. 24, 2015), https://www.rt.com/usa/326921-virginia-concealed-carry-p
(4) Lionel Nation, YouTube: Police Charge $3, 000 to View YOUR Body Cam Footage (YouTube Sept. 22, 2015), available at https://youtu.be/TtPJnjgWJCU
(5) Lionel Nation, YouTube: Infants Are Being Lobotomized by Big Pharma (YouTube Dec. 23, 2015), available at https://youtu.be/38WuyZJ9A3M